I have taken note of the fact that Consumers opting for the scheme if found indulging in unlawful extraction of energy in future, all benefits availed through the present scheme may be withdrawn. I have further noted that if I am found indulging in theft on conclusion of the present scheme, I shall be subjected to stern proceedings in accordance with the Electricity Act 2003.
I am aware that if I default in making payment of any instalment on time, settlement under the scheme will be treated as null and void and I will be liable to make payment of the entire bill amount and my supply be disconnected without any further notice.
I have also noted that availing settlement of this scheme does not absolve me of any pending outstanding arrears and / or disputed amount other than the settled amount (along with LPSC till date).
On settlement and after receipt of complete payment of the settled amount to BSES Rajdhani Power Limited, the Discom and the undersigned (Registered Consumer / User) shall withdraw the case(s) of DT/DAE/UUE/Billing etc. for which proceedings are pending in any court of law or any other forum. l also indemnify the Discom against any further litigation pertaining to the settled case. I want to pay the settled amount up front / in instalments. The settled amount may kindly be worked out accordingly.
Here is new scheme for one time settlement details are enclosed below for your kind information:-
BSES Delhi :- ONE TIME SETTLEMENT SCHEME
Scheme duration: One month from 30.08.2015 to 30.09.2015 Objective:
With an aim to minimize power theft, bring consumers into the billing net, reduce litigation and offer a one time opportunity to the consumers of BSES area to settle and pay their enforcement/ energy dues, a one time special settlement scheme is being launched on the suggestions of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi and approved by Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission. This would be the last opportunity for settlement of cases for such consumers. Scheme can be availed by consumers, provided they have made up to date payment of their energy bills wherever applicable. Consumers opting for the scheme may kindly take note that if any consumer is found indulging in unlawful extraction/ theft of energy in future, all benefits availed through the present scheme may be withdrawn and shall be subjected to strict action in accordance with the Electricity Act.
1) 100% LPSC waiver.
2) The consumers will have option to pay either in full or in installments.
3) If any consumer defaults in making payment of any installment on time, settlement under the scheme will be treated as null and void and he /she will be liable to make payment of the entire bill amount.
4) On settlement and after receipt of complete payment, both Discom and the consumer shall withdraw the case(s) of DT/DAE, if any proceedings are pending in any court of law or any other forum. The consumer will also indemnify the Discom against any further litigation pertaining to the settled case. FIR quashing is the prerogative of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi for which the consumer will have to pursue at his end.
5) The consumer shall submit an undertaking that availing of this scheme does not absolve him/her of any pending outstanding arrears and / or disputed amount other than the settled amount (along with LPSC till date).
6) The cases already settled / decided by a Court of law or Lok Adalat will not be reopened
7) Further, under no circumstances any refund whatsoever shall be made including in part paid cases.A) Settlement of Direct Theft cases for Domestic category only with a connected load up to 11 kWs only and Meter Tampering Cases for Domestic and Non Domestic Consumers with a sanctioned load up to 11 KWs.
1) Applicable to cases not settled / disposed off till the date of commencement and before the closure of the scheme. In addition, the scheme shall also be applicable to cases which have already been settled, but consumers have made part or no payment against the settled amount till date.2) The consumers will have the option to pay the enforcement bill as under:
Payment in Installment (Maximum 4)Direct theft Domestic (connected load up to 11 KW)2/3rd RebateofBill amount60% Rebate of Bill amount
Meter tampering Domestic / Non Domestic (Sanctioned Load up to 11 kWs)2/3rd Rebate of Bill amount
60% Rebate of Bill amount3) If during the period of operation of this scheme any premise gets booked under direct theft / meter tampering, the same shall be settled as per the above.B) Misuse / Unauthorized use of Electricity:Applicable to all categories of consumers irrespective of load except cases of industrial misuse, which shall not be covered under the ambit of the scheme.100% LPSC and 50% of the remaining bill amount shall be waived off. Upon settlement and payment of the settled amount the category of the connection shall be regularized / changed with immediate effect on completion of the stipulated formalities prescribed in the DERC Supply code.
The consumer will have to pay the entire energy charges in a maximum of 4 (four) installments.C) Late Payment surcharge waiver for Disconnected consumers with sanction load (prior to disconnection) up to 11 kWs.
D) Revision of old dues of consumers living in JJ Clusters (Live & Disconnected)
Consumers with sanction load up to 11 kWs (prior to disconnection) and where there are dues on the premise and the consumer wants a new connection / reconnection as the case may be or desires to make the premise free of any or all electricity charges.
The consumer / occupant will have to pay the entire energy charges in a maximum of 4 (four) installments. 100% LPSC shall be waived off. Meter will be installed on payment of the first installment and completion of formalities as prescribed by the DERC.
1) The Scheme shall be applicable only for those consumers residing in JJ Clusters. Clusters will be as per Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB) site.
2) The past arrear amount (Live and Disconnected cases) of consumers living in JJ clusters, the consumer will make a payment @ 250/‐ per month which will be calculated from last payment date or date of energization till 31st July 2015 or the date of disconnection of connection as the case may be. Payment of the revised amount will be payable in 6 equal monthly installments. Current demand will be payable in addition.
3) In case of disconnected cases, after settlement, consumer will be given a new connection on completion of required commercial formalities and payment of the first installment.
1. Details of the One Time Settlement Scheme - click adobe image
2. Application form for BSES Rajdhani Power Limited - click adobe image
3. Application form for BSES Yamuna Power Limited -click adobe image